Friday, October 12, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Babe the Cat

From Dianne:
There is a poor older kitty in the park, where I live named Babe, she is 9 yrs. her owner is a homeless man,I think he is on drugs. Not for sure but he leaves her in the park everyday. It is very very cold and it is now raining. Most of the time when I go to work she is there, I have been feeding her. and then sometimes at night when I come home she is there always waiting for him. he says at nighttime she sleeps in his sleeping bag with him at his friends house. He's says that he has had her her hole life and they have been homeless for the last 4 yrs. I m just so very worried about her. As I can not have any kittys,I already got into trouble for having some stray kittys Please pray that the lord will incessered for this poor kitty babe and her daddy as I'm not sure what to do.I know the lord will take care of them as no problem is too big or too small for the lord and ask and you shall recieve and have faith and trust in the lord. Thank you so very very much god bless you all and may lord protected all our lost and sick animals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless you, Dianne, and be sure to know that Babe and her human Dad will especially be in my prayers. I understand how heartbreaking this must be for you to see, but you will be blessed, too, for looking out for Babe, and letting us know here, too, at Esther's most special site.
May St. Jude, St. Francis, St. Gertrude, St. Anthony, and St. Martin dePorres, Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, and all the Holy Angels please intercede for Babe and her human Dad, and God Bless, Dianne, too, for the wonderful caring person that she is.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over Babe an elderly kitty who is living homeless with her person. Please keep Babe and her person safe and well; they both need a home to call their own and food to sustain them.

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Dianne for this sad situation. God bless you, Dianne, for your loving and caring ways.