Monday, October 22, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Bandit the Dog

From Elvina:
I would appreciate prayers for my little lost sheltie Bandit who was lost when a large dog came after him. Bandit is a wonderful, extremely loyal and loving dog. He came into my home as a rescue. He is a major part of my family and our life. He was lost May 6, it has been a terribly long time for him to be gone. Bandit is 8 years old so I desperately feel the need to get him home. I know he is being watched over and protected, I just need to get him home. Any prayers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bandit will come home soon, he knows where the love of his family is at :) I pray for his safety and his safe return home.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over Bandit a much loved and missed dog. Keep Bandit safe and well and guide him home to Elvina please.

Thoughts and prayers are with you Elvina and Bandit. God bless you both.

Anonymous said...

St. Anthony, St. Jude, and St. Roch, please intercede as you so miraculously do, please help in locating precious Bandit. Watch over him and protect him, and please make it possible for Bandit to return safely home to his Elvina.
You have my heart prayers, Elvina, and we shall keep praying.