Monday, October 29, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Toby the Dog

From Chris on Facebook:
Please pray for my little Toby. He's only 4 years old, an maltese/shih tzu mix and only 7 and 1/2 lbs. He had to go through major surgery for a liver shunt and stones in his bladder. He's been unresponsive since his surgery on friday and is now suffering from seizures. I love him so much and am just devastated about what he has gone through and now the complications. He is such a sweetheart and I love him dearly. I haven't been able to sleep since all of this started last tuesday night. I beg you please pray for a healthy recovery for him and that he soon will be back in my arms again giving me kisses. Please help! Thank you so much for your help and prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For precious Toby, Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Roch, St. Jude, St. Francis, St. Martin, please in your mercy intercede with your healing touch upon Toby, he especially needs your help and healing comforting embrace right now. Strengthen him and rouse him. That surgery and the complications must have been so intense, please take him into your healing embrace and have him back in Chris' arms again very soon. Chris, be assured my prayers are with you and Toby.

Anonymous said...

May the Good Lord hold your much loved and so sick Toby in His healing embrace and give comfort to you also.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your precious Toby are with you; God bless you both.