Friday, October 26, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Bandit the Dog

From Sabrina:
I wanted to write and tell you how comforting these prayers have been to me this week. My chihuahua, Bandit, has congestive heart failure. Earlier this week, he took a sudden turn for the worse. I took him in to the vet Tuesday, and were given the "last resort" medication. He told us that if Bandit had not shown improvement by Thursday, there would be nothing else to do. While searching for some insight online into the signs of end stage canine chf, I found this site and began reciting the Novena, the prayer to Fr. Seelos, and the prayer for a sick pet. I cannot describe to you the clarity and peace of mind that came over me. I suddenly realized that bandit would find a way to show me if he was tired. So I battened down the hatches, continued his meds, and saying my new prayers. I am happy to report Bandit is still with us, and is beginning to stabilize. I'd appreciate if you would add Bandits name to the prayer list so that I can have a little help in lifting him up to The Lord. Thank you again,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For Sabrina's precious Bandit, God Bless him and you, too, Sabrina! Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Jude, St. Roch, St. Francis, St. Anthony, please in your mercy take Bandit into your healing, comforting embrace. Please stabilize his heart condition and may your holy angels be present to Sabrina as she lovingly cares for Bandit. Be assured of many prayers!

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please hold little Bandit close in Your strengthening and healing embrace. Please stabilize Bandit's CHF.

Bless you, Sabrina for the faithful tender loving way you have toward your precious Chico. May the Good Lord bless you both.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for all of your well wishes, blessings, and prayers! I truly do believe that the power of prayer has intervened ans given us a little more time with my buddy, Bandit! Although he will never be cured, his medications are working, and he is very much improved! I am very thankful for this websites and the comfort it brought me when I feared the worst, and the strength it gave me through prayer when I needed it. Thank you again, I can never say it enough.