Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Seriously Injured Feral Cat

As I was walking my dog this morning I saw a tortoise shell cat under a car (in a parking lot). Thee was a red thing on her/his chest.  It was a big deep gash and to make matters worse, the cat's leg looked broken as she/he dragged it behind her.  I called the humane society. They wanted me to contain it.  I couldn't do that.  But an angel by the name of "Mitch" who works around there will be keeping an eye on her and leaving food for her until the humane society picks her up.

Please pray that this poor kitty doesn't suffer much, that the humane society does in fact come and get her help, and for Mitch as I understand he has helped other cats in the past.

Mahalo nui loa!

4 comments:

TimberLove said...

All our prayers,

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over this seriously injured kitty. Please get this hurt one the help it needs to be well and a home with people to care for and love it. Thank you Lord.

EC Gefroh said...

Thank you both. As of last night, the poor cat was still under the car.

Anonymous said...

Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Gertrude, St. Jude, St. Francis, St. Martin . . . please please intercede for this seriously injured cat who is so very much in need. Please send help to this poor dear and restore it's health and find a loving home for him/her. Please watch over all our feral ones and all who must find their own way.
Oh Esther, I know how your heart breaks . . . . praying with you!!