Monday, October 1, 2012

Updated Prayer Request for Seraph the Dog

From Jeff:
Seraph was able to walk a little and do her business with some help until yesterday. I guess prednisone is not working as well as it had been. She is still wagging her tail to let me know she's there, but all she can do is lie on her side and pee. The neurologist wanted to do some expensive treatments for her. I made a request to a couple of people for help with this, and I am giving her some homeopathic remedies, but mostly...I am just begging the Lord Jesus to help her in some way as HE sees best. I don't know how long she can go on as things are...a while, maybe. I prayed the express novena. You should have told me you say it 9 times! Are you supposed to say your own prayer after each one? I went down the list and tried to give a prayerful thought to the other folks. We sure do love these critters. I trust that all tears will be dried in the Lord's own time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please hold Seraph, Jeff's much loved dog in Your most compassionate healing embrace. Please keep Seraph pain free and help her please.

Jeff, please know thoughts and prayers are with you and Seraph during this most difficult time; my heart so goes out to you. God bless you both.

Anonymous said...

For Jeff's precious Seraph . . . . all my love and prayers. St. Jude, St. Rita, St. Francis, Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Roch, and St. Joseph, please take Seraph into your healing, comforting embrace, and please send your holy angels to guide and keep vigil with Jeff. God Bless you, Jeff. Many prayers are with you and Seraph.