Monday, September 24, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Seraph the Dog

From Jeff:
One year ago I was asking you all to pray for Tiller, who died of cancer. Now her daughter, whose name is Seraph, is very seriously ill. She suffered an attack of paralysis. The vets wanted to put her down. However, I asked them to give her prednisone. Right now, she has been almost fully recovered for a week - but there are no guarantees. Her problems appeared to be neurological. I want to get in touch with a veterinarian who has some knowledge about this kind of problem. Anyway, I send you again my most urgent request for prayers. I'm glad I was able to find this website again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Esther, thank you for posting my request. Seraph appears to be losing her balance again. I'm afraid that she does have a brain tumor and the effect of prednisone is diminishing. She's losing her ability to stand. I did find a good canine neurologist though, in Ohio. This kind of information is available online, but in case it helps someone, Dr. Fenner in Columbus is a good neurologist for cats and dogs.

God bless all the people who are suffering because of the sickness or loss of a companion. I tell myself all the time, that we will not be separated all that long, because I'm getting old. But while there's still hope I ask for prayers again. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I just realized that if you click through on Tiller, there is a picture of Seraph I posted last year. I haven't got it in me to post pictures today.

Anonymous said...

What a beauty Seraph is. May the Good Lord hold Seraph close in His strengthening, comforting and healing embrace.
God bless you for your caring ways, Jeff; thoughts and prayers are with you and your beautiful dog, Seraph.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Jeff, I well remember your precious Tiller, God Bless you and God Bless Seraph at this difficult time.
Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Jude, St. Roch, St. Francis, and St. Anthony, please in your mercy take precious Seraph into your healing, comforting embrace, and may it be possible for Jeff to consult with a veterinarian with neurological expertise.
And please send your angels to comfort and guide Jeff at this most difficult time.
Jeff, my prayers are with you and Seraph, holding you both in my heart.
What a beautiful name that is, Seraph, please give her love for me, too, thank you.