Thursday, September 6, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Mia the Dog

From Trish:
I let my little Jack Russell, Mia into our back garden this evening. When I went to get her in later she had vanished. The garden is completelyenclosed and the gates were shut, but there is a possibility she got through the fence onto the railway line that runs behind my house. I've told the police and the railway, but nobody will do anything until morning. She's 11, has a heart condition and is out there frightened and wondering why I don't come for her. Or worse, and I shall never see her again. I found your website by googling "Patron Saint of dogs". Please pray for my little Mia and me. Thank you and God Bless

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Trish, God Bless you and precious Mia!! Trish, I just now checked in and saw your post and have already started prayers for your Mia and you, and I know many prayer warriors here will do the same. I'm so very glad you found Esther's most special site.

Holy St. Anthony, St. Francis, St. Roch, St. Martin, Blessed Francis Seelos, Our Lady, and the Holy Angels . . . please please intercede in locating and watching over Mia, protect her and keep her safe, and please please help her get safely returned home to Trish.
Please intercede that the police and rail line workers will take heart and begin looking and watching for Mia this very hour and not wait.

And a hug to you, Trish, and know many prayers are on the way. Please keep us all posted.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over Mia, a much loved little Jack Russell dog, keep Mia safe and well and help her back home to Trish; thank You, Lord.

Thoughts and prayers are with you Trish and your precious Mia; God Bless you both!

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you, and thank you, Esther for this wonderful
site and your prayers.
Thank you Our Lady, St Anthony, St Francis, St Roch, St Jude andSt Martin de Porres. The vet just rang me to tell me Mia was handed in this morning. She's unharmed.

This is a wonderful site. :)

kristina said...

I'm praying for Mia's protection and a quick return in the arms of the Good Shepard. God bless Trish and Mia.