Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Update on Meili the Dog

From Odie:
I wanted to thank you for posting my prayer request and having a lot of loving and caring people who helped prayed for my dog, Meili. Her surgery 2 weeks ago went very smoothly. I got the pathologist report before the weekend and it is good and not-so-good. Good news is that the surgeon was able to remove the tumor with clean margin so my Meili does not have to go thru radiation. The not-so-good news is that the tumor is a grade 2 sarcoma which means there is a 20% chance of mestatasis. I take this news with a grateful heart and thanksgiving to the Lord and to all the Saints and my family and friends and to your site that has people I do not know praying for my pet. Bless you all!

3 comments:

kristina said...

Good news Meili...keep hope alive! From another who deals with cancer...that is an excellent prognosis! Research all you can do to help Meili naturally too (simple things can make a difference) and of course, we'll keep praying.

Anonymous said...

Odie, may God continue to hold your dog Meili in His healing and strengthening embrace that Meili will return to her full wellness. God Bless you both.

Anonymous said...

Bless you, Odie, and blessings to sweet Meili, too. My prayers will certainly continue for precious Meili. Prayers are so very powerful, Odie, and we will continue to invoke the Holy Saints, Blesseds, and Angels to keep Meili in their healing embrace. May there be no recurrence of the malignancy and you and Meili enjoy many happy years together.