Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Prayer Request for Angel the Cat

From Suzi on Facebook:
Please pray for my elderly Siamese kitty, Angel.She has a serious gum infection and has become listless and the vet could only give her a very powerful antibiotic injection yesterday. She was eating and drinking ok before the injection. She does tricks just like a trained circus dog does. She is a "WEDGEHEAD purebred Siamese one of the true Siamese from Siam, the most favored of the Buddist priests. I rescued her at age 5 over 10 yrs ago when her owner died suddenly. She is my constant companion and my service cat. If my blood sugar gets too low, she nuzzles me to awaken and and if I my son or I leave a pot unattended too long, she runs around "MAAAAWING repeatedly until we tend to the kettle,etc. She is seal pt and extremely petite. She is a retired breeder mama kitty who is the most special and loving and perfect cat I have ever owned. She has NEVER soiled the floor by not using her litter box. My son,Jake,and I ask that you pray for her and ask for our Lord to come to her rescue and let her have many more years of life with us! Thanks.,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over Angel. She is so much loved by Suzi and Jake. Hold Angel in Your strengthening and healing embrace and cure her of this gum infection so she can eat, gain strength and return to wellness.

God bless you all, thoughts and prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Gertrude, St. Jude, St. Anthony, and St. Francis, please take precious Angel into your comforting, healing embrace. Strengthen her and restore her health, heal the infection that is so troubling her. And please shower your blessings upon both Suzi and Jake who love Angel so very much and especially need her presence near.
Many prayers are on the way for your Angel kitty, what a special girl she is!

Margie said...

Dear lord , Please heal Angel�� she needs your miraculous healing. I pray you touch her and heal her and make her well and very fast. Jesus she has someone who loves her very much please hear my prayer . And please let there be nothing bad wrong with my siamese today at the vets, she (sasha she is a seal point and my little companion she is my heart Also) she's been meowing consistantly and stares at me. Her eyes (god bless them .y mom was Italian she said if you ever mention someone's eyes you always say God bless them . After ..!) have been a little watery . Please pray for her too taking her to the vets today. I'm nervous . Please god help our litte
Cats we love and need them and there a big part of our lives I pray to you for HEALING for them . Thank to Jesus I love you .

Margie said...

Ok thank you

Anonymous said...

A man Flyn lost his lovely dog on the top of the presselie mountains the 29th of December. I don't know him but his dog is much loved. Please pray for the little dog. I saw his post on Facebook and the picture of the dog. Thankyou blessings to you in 2018. Jesus I love you! E D.

EC Gefroh said...

We are praying. God bless.