Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Fox the Cat

From Catherine:
Please pray for my dear 16-year-old orange tabby cat, Fox. I learned this week that pancreatic cancer has spread throughout his abdomen. The vet didn't want to put him down because he is currently still eating and cuddling. However, he is getting weaker and sleeping much more. Please ask God to protect him from fear and pain and to give me guidance in handling my responsibility for Fox's care. I don't want to end his life prematurely, but I don't want him to suffer, either.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I`m sooo sorry , but your so right you don`t want to end his life prematurely, I just had to put my 18mo old cat to sleep as he was attcked by my neighbors dog so I had surgery done,the vet said 50/50 chance some call me selfish I called it love ! He had to be put to sleep after a week of not healing and getting any better and remining in pain. You are all in my thoughts and prayers..God be with You !

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please keep beautiful Fox the tabby kitty free from pain that he might enjoy this time he has to spend with his loving owner.

Catherine, cherish this time you have with your precious older Fox kitty. God bless and watch over you both. Thoughts and prayers are with you, Catherine and Fox.

Anonymous said...

Catherine, be assured of my prayers, too, for you and for your precious Fox - what a truly handsome fellow he is, God Bless him.
I am so very sorry for this very sad news you have received.
Blessed Francis Seelos, St. Gertrude, St. Francis, and St. Jude, and St. Joseph, please take both Fox and Catherine into your comforting embrace. May Fox know no discomfort and be able to have many special moments with his precious Catherine. Guide Catherine in knowing when and best how to help Fox until the angels carry him home to Heaven. And with a so special bond like this one, I believe that even when the last earthly goodbye has been said, Fox will find a very special way to remain with you from above.
My hugs, love, and prayers to you both.