Monday, October 29, 2012

Sad News - Poochie the Dog

From Audrey:
Please pray for comfort. Poochie was 14 and 1/2. She collapsed outside, we brought her in and laid her in her blanket. She looked me in the eyes and took two breaths, she was alive during the night when I came to stroke and talk with her, then we lost her around 7 am Sunday, October 28. Please I cry and grieve, but Poochie passed with a smile on her face, I know she must have see her guardian angel. I placed my religious medal around her neck. Thank you for your kindness. God Bless.
Please pray for Audrey during this very sad time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Audrey, my love, hugs, and prayers to you, and God Bless your sweet Poochie, I am so sorry for your loss. God Bless you for how you loved her. It does indeed sound as if the holy angels were very much present to her and carried her sweet Soul direct to Heaven.
A bond like that is never broken, Audrey, and though I know the earthly loss is beyond difficult, I believe with all my heart that Poochie will remain close to you in spirit always. God Bless and comfort you, and may Perpetual Light shine upon Poochie.