Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Prayer Request for Roscoe the Dog

From comment section:
Please help me pray for my little dog Roscoe. Today while in the yard playing he slipped a desk in his back, it is pressing againist his spine and he has no function in his back legs. He is in the Animal Hospital for the next 48 hours. They are giving him high dosages of Antibiotics and Steriods. In the next 48 hours if there is no improvement I will have to make the hardest decision I have ever had to make in my life.. To put my little man to sleep. He has lived a wonderful 13 years, but I'm not ready to let my little guy go! Please pray with me that he will improve and come back home where he belongs!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Praying for Roscoe.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please hold Roscoe a much loved dog in Your healing embrace; comfort and ease any pain that Roscoe may be having with his disk injury. Touch Roscoe and heal him please. Guide and direct the veterinarians that are caring for Roscoe.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your dog, Roscoe; God bless you both.

Anonymous said...

For precious Roscoe, Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Roch, St. Jude, St. Rita, please lay your healing hands upon dear Roscoe and may the treatment he is receiving relieve the spinal column pressure that is so afflicting him. Please guide the veterinary team and allow them to remember and use every option available to help Roscoe.
And for Roscoe's dear person, many prayers are on the way, God Bless you and may the angels be present with you at this very difficult time.
Healing positive energies and prayers for Roscoe.