Saturday, October 6, 2012

Good News - Gracie the Dog

From Bellina: My little Miracle girl is completely back to herself. Even eating!!!!!!! There was a time I didn’t know if I was going to loose her and Our Lord just as He saved me from deaths door knocked down yet another door and saved my little one‘s life. Truly a Miracle that even the Doctor can not deny. Thank You Sweet Lord for remaining the God You have always been. Truly Faithful, Loving, all Kind, Patient, Understanding, The True Meaning of Strength and my Daddy, Savior and Uplifter. Thank You Blessed Holy Trinity for saving my baby. Thank You for saving me. I will always love and adore You. Thank You Mommy Mary and every Saint and Angel Above for interceding for us and carrying us to The Cross daily. I truly do love You. Thank You Lord. Thank You!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such Good News Bellina; thank You, Lord.
May blessings continue for you both, Bellina and Gracie.

Anonymous said...

God Bless you, Bellina, and many thanks to our Paraclete, Our Lady, and all the Saints above, and Prayer Warriors down here for helping dear Gracie!