Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Updated Prayer Request for Gracie the Dog

From Bellina:
Thank Baby Jesus we finally know what is going on with my beautiful and precious Gracious. She will be having surgery tomorrow morning. Please pray for all to go well, total and complete healing, no complications and that she is healed and back home in no time. Please also pray for Dr Lucas and staff, that Our Lord works through them and that they continue to be patient with me and in helping me. I prayed the 9 hour Novena prayer to Infant Jesus today that is for Miracles and we were blessed with one today in finding out what has been wrong with my baby girl. You should try it. God bless and keep us all in Jesus Name. I will come back soon with my praise report. I know we all well. :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over Gracie a much loved dog. Keep Gracie safe during her surgery. Guide and direct the veterinarian, surgeon and staff that will be caring for Gracie. Please let there be no complications and lead Gracie to a speedy recovery to wellness; thank You, Lord.

God bless you, Bellina and your Gracie.

Anonymous said...

For precious Gracie, Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Roch, St. Jude, please bless Gracie with your healing comforting embrace. Please guide the veterinary team and bring Gracie through the surgery with good healing and no complications. Restore her strength and her healing.
And may the holy angels be present with Bellina.
Yes, Bellina, please keep us posted. Bless you!