Friday, October 19, 2012

Sad News - Taco the Dog

From Carolyn:  On May 13th  of this year my little Jack Russel mix dog Taco passed away, you were so kind to me at that time and posted Taco on the wall.
On Monday October 15th of this week, our other little Jack Russel Scout was run over and he passed away. He was only 61/2 years old.  My husband and I are both devastated by this, yesterday we buried our little Scout next to Taco.
This has been a really hard week for us, I'm asking for your prayers and I am hoping that you will post Scout on the wall. I see that Taco's name is still there.
I had tried to send you an email before from the old email that I had sent you in May regarding Taco, but I am not sure if you got it so I sent this one separately. I am sorry if you get two of these emails.
Thank you for your help in the past, your website is such a blessing.
Please keep Carolyn in your prayers as she suffers yet another loss of a beloved pet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Carolyn . . . another of the prayer warriors here . . . . I just read of your terrible tragedy with Scout . . . . my heart, my hugs, and prayers to you and your husband. I well remember precious Taco, too.
So very very sad about dear Scout, and may the angels have carried him straight to Heaven, and Perpetual Light shine upon him, and Taco, too.
Please be especially assured of my prayers for both Scout and Taco, may they know every joy of Heaven. My prayers especially for you and your husband, too, at this so very difficult time. Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Carolyn, may the Good Lord hold you all close in His loving and comforting arms as you mourn the earthly loss of your precious Scout. God bless you.