Monday, October 1, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Wendy the Cat

From Katie:
I'd like to request prayers for my tortie cat Wendy. She has not been feeling well, and is not eating much. I have had several large, unexpected expenses recently, and I don't know how I can come up with the money to take her to the vet. I rescued her as a kitten from a rescue after a good samaritan brought her in after her brother had been thrown out a window and left for dead (luckily, he survived and was adopted by someone at the emergency clinic). After all the mistreatment as a kitten, and her share of health issues, she is the sweetest cat in the world. She has been my best friend and my life for 12 years now. Please pray for her recovery. I don't know what I would do without her. She's irreplaceable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please hold Wendy, a much loved tortoise shell kitty in Your healing embrace, encourage Wendy to eat and be restored to wellness.

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Katie and Wendy, God bless you both.

Anonymous said...

For precious Wendy, St. Gertrude, Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Jude, and St. Francis, please take Wendy into your healing, comforting embrace. Restore her strength, her health, her spirits and heal whatever may be troubling this sweet senior kitty. Prayers are with you!