Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Prayer Request for Pogi the Cat

From Gelane in comment section:
Please help me pray for my cat Pogi. He's been missing since aug 20. I hope that he's safe right now wherever he is. I pray that no one took him away. I really hope that he's just hiding somewhere. I've already posted fliers around the subdivision. I just hope that someone with a kind heart return him to us. Please pray for my cat. We miss him so much. Im begging all the saints especially st. anthony to help him return home. Keep him away from bad people ;(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over Pogi, a much loved and missed kitty. Keep Pogi safe and well and guide him home to Gelane; thank You.

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Gelane for your lost kitty; God bless you.

Anonymous said...

For Gelane's precious Pogi . . . St. Anthony, St. Jude, St. Gertrude, and St. Francis . . . please assist as you so especially do in locating precious Pogi . . . watch over and protect Pogi and allow him to trust the holy angels to guide him safely home to Gelane.
Many prayers on the way, Gelane, thinking of you, God Bless!