Monday, August 20, 2012

Prayer Request for Lily the Cat

From Comment section:
My brave little Lily went missing over a month ago (7/12/12, 3am). She is a sweet 8 month old kitten and protector of her brother and also of me. The night before she disappeared, I dreamt about how special she is and woke up in a state of pure joy. It is the only time I have every woke myself up because I felt so happy. Please help my prayers be heard: -That she returns home to us and I get another chance to treasure and protect her; If that is not possible, -I plead for mercy in the form of closure, and for guidance in knowing how to mend her brother's heart.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lord, please watch over Lily, a very much loved and missed young kitty. Keep Lily safe and well and guide her home please; thank You.

TimberLove said...

As always, all our prayers,

kristina said...

Prayers on the way for the safe return of Lily and peace for her brother and you. God bless you all!

Anonymous said...

For precious Lily, St. Gertrude, St. Francis, St. Jude, and St. Anthony, please assist in Lily's safe return home. Watch over and protect her and guide her safely home to her loving family who misses her so.