Thursday, March 8, 2012

Special and Urgent Prayer Request for Stella the Cat

From Lou Ann, our friend and prayer warrior:
... a dear friend contacted me today about a difficult situation involving a cat she befriended at a veterinary office where she helps out. The cat lived at the veterinary office but sadly the staff has really not connected with her. Stella had a recent surgery this past weekend and now is in need of a loving place to call home while she heals. My friend is only allowed to have one cat in her current living situation and sadly may not take another cat in.

She is hoping and praying to find someone who can take in dear Stella for her recovery (expenses paid) where Stella can be loved and cared for as she should. They are in the Chester County area of Pennsylvania. While my heart is breaking because I am not permitted to have any pets here, my friend asked if I knew of any suggestions that might help. I did give her some suggestions where she might try, but I also wanted to post you of the situation in hope that with the power of prayer we could seek holy intercession for Stella's situation - for Lyn to find someone who can shelter and love Stella.

Lyn has such a beautiful way with our many four-legged friends. This cat has not known a happy loving life...

4 comments:

TimberLove said...

Prayers for Stella, and all homeless animals,

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please hold Stella close to you and guide a loving person to to where Stella is that they will be able to give Stella the loving home and safety she so much needs. Prayers and thoughts for Stella.

Anonymous said...

Dear Ones: I am the person who bonded with Stella many months ago and when she was declawed (all four paws) by my vet (who is my employer), my heart broke.

However, I am happy to report that my roommate has changed her mind and Stella will be coming home in about 2-3 weeks to spend her days with me and my other cat, Bodhi. Since her declawing, Stella has withdrawn from the office dramas and now happily sleeps in the sun. I've told her she is coming home with me and when she sees me...she smiles. She knows her life is going to change.

Thank you - all of you - for your prayers for Stella. She is a unique soul. She was found on the streets of Philadelphia 2 years ago and my vet rescued her. Stella and I understand each other.

Your prayers helped turn this situation around and I am very thank-full for all the prayer-full support.

All Love,
Lyn

EC Gefroh said...

Dear Lyn:

I received Lou Ann's email and posted an update on Stella. God bless you!