Monday, March 12, 2012

Prayer Request for Bella the Cat

From Trish:
I'd like to submit an emergency prayer request for my missing feral that I care for...she has been gone now over two weeks, and that is about a week longer than she has ever stayed away, so I am very, very concerned for her well-being. She has been spayed, so I don't believe she is wandering for a mate, and I cannot figure out any reason for her to be away this long. Life is so dangerous out there for these ferals, and I try to protect her the best I can, and pray for her safety.

Please help me pray for her, and her safe return. Thank you so much.

7 comments:

TimberLove said...

For your little furiend, and all those beyond the light of our windows, LORD hear our prayer,

Anonymous said...

Lord hear our prayer and for jb also

Anonymous said...

Praying for your pal...she needs a name. :) God bless you both!

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please keep this feral kitty safe and well, thank You.

Anonymous said...

Her name is Bella, I was in such a rush to email Esther, I forgot to include it. She's still not back, but I pray for her every day. Thank you all so much.

EC Gefroh said...

Oh, totally understandable Trish. I have added Bella's name. God bless and thank you.

Anonymous said...

For Trish's Bella, St. Jude and St. Anthony, St. Francis, please intercede as you best can, please help in locating Bella who perhaps strayed further than she realized, please assist in locating her and send the holy angels to guide her safely home to Trish.
Trish, be assured of our many prayers for your Bella, God Bless you.