Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Prayer Warrior Shares Story about her dog Geromino

"Geronimo"
My name is kristina. I'm so grateful for your blog...it's beautiful! Your ministry is so special.
I am an anonymous comment-er. :)

This is my website. Nino Atocha Please feel free to send any and all of your prayer requests anytime. The intentions of Prayers for Our Pets are in my intentions each day. I love the prayers on your site and included your site on my links page. Hopefully, you will get more people praying.

Many blessings from the Santo Nino de Atocha for you, Esther, and all!...
I attached a picture of my boy, Geronimo! He has survived cancer twice and a ruptured ACL. We just celebrated his 14th birthday. He is such a blessing and we pray together every day. If you recall, I was the person who at one point wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't promoting anything. Sometimes just want to pass along something I've learned along the way.
Thanks again Esther for such a loving and needed site!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what a handsome fellow Geronimo is! Blessings to you and yours, Kristina, your site is lovely, thank you for the link to it :)

Anonymous said...

Blessings to Kristina and Geronimo!! Thank you for sharing his lovely photo, and oh my goodness, God Bless him for all he's been through - it shows he is so very loved!!
I'm so glad you are with us here at Esther's most special site!