Thursday, March 29, 2012

Prayer Request for Bizmark the Dog

From Patrick:
I wanted to ask for prayers for my birth moms dog Bizmark, who has gone missing. He was outside in the yard enjoying the afternoon sun, when mom came out he was gone. We believe that someone came by and took him, for he is a very friendly little dog. I ask for your prayers and those of your prayers warriors that Bizmark can be found, or at the very least that my birth mom be comforted.

Thank you for your kindness!

With warm regards,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over much loved and missed, Bizmark, keep him safe and well and guide him home to Patrick and his Mom. Please comfort Patrick's mom; thank You,

kristina said...

Prayers for Bizmark, his Mom and Patrick. May they all be reunited soon. God bless!

Panda Lord said...

Hello there

Thank you for your kinds and for your prayers. It means a lot to my birth mom and to me. Still no luck finding Biz, but whatever happens we will leave it up to the good Lord.

With much appreciation of your kinds and prayers,
Patrick

EC Gefroh said...

Patrick, we will continue to pray. It took four months for us to find our cat Honey.