Monday, March 19, 2012

Good News - Stella the Cat

From Lou Ann:
I just received an e-mail from the friend who had posted me about Stella the cat, the cat from the veterinary office, who was very much in need of a loving and caring home following her surgery. It seems that some hearts have softened - Lyn's landlord has now granted permission for Lyn to have two cats, and some other objections seem to have been dismissed. Lyn is now preparing to personally take Stella home herself.
Continued prayers for all to proceed well, but it was certainly heartwarming news. Special thanks to you and all the prayer warriors!!

And...I found a message from Stella's new owner:

Dear Ones: I am the person who bonded with Stella many months ago and when she was declawed (all four paws) by my vet (who is my employer), my heart broke.

However, I am happy to report that my roommate has changed her mind and Stella will be coming home in about 2-3 weeks to spend her days with me and my other cat, Bodhi. Since her declawing, Stella has withdrawn from the office dramas and now happily sleeps in the sun. I've told her she is coming home with me and when she sees me...she smiles. She knows her life is going to change.

Thank you - all of you - for your prayers for Stella. She is a unique soul. She was found on the streets of Philadelphia 2 years ago and my vet rescued her. Stella and I understand each other.

Your prayers helped turn this situation around and I am very thank-full for all the prayer-full support.

All Love,
Lyn
What wonderful news!! Thank you all for praying and thank you Lou Ann for the update (and for bringing this to our attention)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless Lyn and Stella in their new relationship! This is such GOOD NEWS!

Lou Ann/PA said...

A very special thanks to everyone for the prayers for Stella and Lyn. Going home to be with Lyn will be a dream come true for Stella, this I know! Blessings upon both Lyn and Stella for many happy years together!