Monday, March 19, 2012

Message from Bonnie, Giacomo the Cat's Owner

I just wanted to let you know that I think about your site often and all the good that you've created with prayers for pets..and i continue to pray for the pets..I love reading the good news too-- thank you for all your posts.. They go such a long way for people going through terrible things and for the people praying..it's just wonderful to see the good news posts and to feel like you're doing something to help when you get to say a prayer for someone going through something with their loving pet.

Giacomo the cat is doing great... I'll comment more prayers..To lend more support:) and I will NEVER forget your kindness and the kindness of your followers and fellow prayer warriors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May the blessings continue for you, Bonnie and Giacomo!

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you Bonnie, and for beloved Giacomo, too!! Please give him extra lovings and pets for me, I just love his name, bless his heart and yours for loving him so.
God Bless you!