Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Prayer Request for Pisi the Cat

From Erika:
I think your website is wonderful!
I would like to request a prayer for my missing cat Pisi. She's a stray that I started looking after and loving 9 months ago and she's been living in our garden and on our balcony. She's been gone for almost a week and I pray for her health, safety and return constantly.
I'm pregnant right now and so, so depressed that it's killing me - I know the stress is bad for my baby, but I am just so devastated, as I love my Pisi so much, I never thought possible.
Thank you for all your prayers and I will be praying for your loved pets, too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Erika for all you're going through. I will certainly pray that Pisi returns to her loving family.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please keep Pisi safe and well and guide her back to Erika ease and comfort Erika also please; Thank You.

Laura said...

St. Francis, intercede for Erika in heaven!

kit said...

Praying for Pisi the cat that she is okay and will find her way back home soon. Praysing for her owners to think positively that Pisi is okay and that someone is taking good care of her until she is taken back home.

Please update on her safe return.

God Bless!

Erika said...

I want to thank you, the website and all its visitors for the support you gave me when my kitty Pisi went missing. I am happy to say that she was found after 3 weeks half a mile away from home - she was 'visiting' a nice couple and climbing to their balcony on the 5th floor. Luckily, the couple took pictures of her and posted them on a missing pets group online and that's how we found her. I think it was truly a miracle, since we live in one of the biggest cities in the world, it's so crowded and there are millions of stray cats on the streets. I truly believe in the power of prayers!
I will be sending positive thoughts to all the pets in need and their owners on this wonderful website! Thank you again for all your support!

EC Gefroh said...

What wonderful news Erika! I posted the update on the blog. God bless.