Monday, March 5, 2012

Prayer Request for Missy the Dog

From Kestryn:
I hope you do not mind me emailing you. Clare (Macy’s mum) called me last night to tell me about your amazing page.

I am writing to you as I have lost my little girl Missy. Missy is a Silky Terrier x Maltese and is 5 years old this year.
Missy is very much a huge part of my life and I miss her so much, coming home is just not the same anymore. I feel so much emptiness.
She has been missing for 9 weeks yesterday after escaping from a relatives yard while staying with them while we were away on holiday.

The last positive sighting of Missy was on the 18th of January. She has wandered kilometers from where she went missing and to those that have come close she runs away from.

I still have faith that Missy is out there somewhere and trying to find her way home, and was hoping you could pray for Missy to come home safely to me, I would truly be so grateful.

Thank you so much – I am hoping for a miracle!

Warm Regards,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Dear Lord, please watch over Missy, keep her safe and well and guide her home to her family that love and miss her so very much; thank You.

kit said...

So sorry to hear that. Praying that Missy will find her way back home and she is safe. Please have faith that someone has found her and taking good care of her until she returns home.

Please keep us posted.

God Bless!

Anonymous said...

For Kestryn's dearest Missy, St. Francis, St. Anthony, St. Jude, and Blessed Francis Seelos, please intercede in locating dear little Missy, watch over and protect her, and send your angels to guide her safely home.
I am so glad you found Esther's most special site and there indeed have been miracles. My prayers will be with you and for Missy, God Bless you, and hugs for this difficult time.