Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Good News - Pisi the Cat

From Erika:
I want to thank you, the website and all its visitors for the support you gave me when my kitty Pisi went missing. I am happy to say that she was found after 3 weeks half a mile away from home - she was 'visiting' a nice couple and climbing to their balcony on the 5th floor. Luckily, the couple took pictures of her and posted them on a missing pets group online and that's how we found her. I think it was truly a miracle, since we live in one of the biggest cities in the world, it's so crowded and there are millions of stray cats on the streets. I truly believe in the power of prayers!
I will be sending positive thoughts to all the pets in need and their owners on this wonderful website! Thank you again for all your support!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such good news, Erika. Thank you Lord. May the blessings continue for you, your family and (your social butterfly?)Pisi.

Lou Ann/PA said...

Oh Erika, this is wonderful news, thanks so much for telling us!!!
God Bless that lovely couple who were not just kind to Pisi but cared enough to help guide her home!!
You've got a little adventurer there!! Bless you all and Miss Pisi!!