Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Porscha the Dog

From Sabrina:
I am on vacation and just learned some very sad news - my family dog I grew up with is very sick. Her hemoglobin level is half of what it should be and she is no longer eating. She needs a blood transfusion and tomorrow she will have an ultra sound to get to the route of the problem. Porscha is a 12 year old chocolate lab, and she is the most sweetest thing ever..literally wouldn't harm a fly. My father flew home tonight to tend to her, but I'm still out of town, feeling very helpless from miles away. I know that age is not on her side, but I'm hoping you can pray for her that I will be able to get home on Saturday to give her all my love if it is her time. Please pray that she is not suffering and that she knows we are here to comfort her. I hope you get this desperate cry for help. I'm far away from her and at this point this is the only way I can help my family out. Thank you for listening

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over Porscha, hold her in Your loving embrace and ease any discomfort she may have, encourage her to eat please. Please guide and direct the vets as they care for Porscha, may Porscha return to wellness. Thank You.

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Sabrina, Porscha and family.

Anonymous said...

For Sabrina's most special Porscha, God Bless her, I have a special fondness for chocolate Labs myself. St. Jude, St. Roch, Blessed Francis Seelos, St. Francis, and St. Martin, please please take Porscha into your loving, comforting healing embrace and let her know her family loves her so much and that they are on their way home to be with her. May the holy angels keep watch over Porscha, keep her most comfortable and in discomfort; and also grant safe expeditious travel home to her family.
Sabrina, I'm so very glad you found Esther's most special site, and be assured that many prayers are being offered for your precious friend, Porscha.

kristina said...

Prayers for healing for sweet Porscha and that you can get home soon to see your pup. I know she will be happy to see you. God bless!

Maria said...

Prayers for Porscha and for those who love her.

Anonymous said...

please lors return sweet dog to her healthy self