Monday, April 30, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Kisses the Dog

From Gina:

 
We have a Shih Tzu that was taken from our fenced yard.
Here is a link to what she looks like the first one is of pictures and the second one is a video:
 
 
 
She has been gone since Thursday. I have a family that is missing her very much.
Can you please say a prayer for her and my family? I would be sooooooo appreciative if you could do this for us. 
We have spent all weekend putting out flyers and today as well.
It is heavy on me to keep this up and I pray that the right people see the flyer and call us or
the people that have her have a change of heart and they bring her back safely.
 
Many Many blessings to you. I am glad I came across your site.
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over Kisses, keep her safe and well, guide her home to her family that loves and misses her so very much. Please soften the hearts of the ones that have taken her from her loving home, that they would be led to return her to her people; thank You.

Anonymous said...

For precious Kisses, dear St. Jude and St. Anthony, St. Roch, and St. Francis, please please intercede for Kisses and her special family, please help in locating Kisses, watch over and protect her, and may your holy angels guide her safely home. Please find a way to direct whomever may have taken Kisses from her home to return her safely.
My prayers are especially with you!

kristina said...

Prayers that kisses will be home safe and sound soon!