Monday, April 30, 2012

Sad News - Porscha the Dog

Just received an email from Sabrina:
 Unfortunately things took a turn for the worse on Friday. My father took Porscha in for the ultra sound because she was weak and did not accept the medication. The results showed she had several tumours in her intestines and she was losing a lot of blood. The vet told my family she was suffering and it was her time to rest. After a very long day and final good byes, they laid her to rest on Friday afternoon. I was not aware that any of this had happened until Saturday afternoon on my way home from the airport. My family didn't want to share the bad news with me until I got home. It has been a rough fews day, knowing I did not get to say good bye to her is the hardest part. 
Porscha was always a kind, and loving dog, who knew what you were feeling. She was always there to greet you at the door and to welcome you home. She never put up a fight, and always behaved. She knew how to make you smile and how to brighten your day. She was the first thing you saw in the morning when you came down the stairs and the last thing you saw before bed. Now, she will live in our hearts forever and be with the angels watching down on us. 

Esther thanks to you and the prayers warriors who created hope and kept her in your thoughts. You and your followers are all loving people. My family appreciates all your support. 
I ask that you continue to pray for us, especially my dad at this very difficult time for all of us. 

Thank you
Sabrina
Please keep her and her family, specifically her dear father, in your prayers as they mourn the loss of their beloved dog.

2 comments:

kristina said...

I'm so sorry, Sabrina. Porscha is happy and healthy now. She was certainly loving and loved. I will keep your father and all of you in my prayers. Porscha will be waiting patiently to be with you again someday. God's peace.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear the indeed sad news about Porscha. Thoughts and prayers are with you, Sabrina and your family as you mourn the earthy loss of you much loved and missed Porscha; may God bless you and comfort you always.