Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Prayer Request for Cleo the Cat

From Jan:
I have a request for prayer support, for my sister's old kitty, Cleo. Here is a copy/paste of the email my sister just now sent to me: "Well, poor little Cleo...I got a "kit" yesterday to collect a urine sample so the vet can analyze it. Any way, it's pretty obvious that she's sick. Blood in her urine. So hopefully I can get an appointment this afternoon to take her in with the sample ... I'll let you know what happens...poor little thing, I know just what she's going through. I just hope it's something that a kitty pill will fix. I had the talk with her last night that we won't be having any surgery or extended stay at the vet Soooo......." Thank you so much... Sincerely,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over little Cleo, keep her safe, let this be something easy to cure, guide and direct the veterinarians as they care for Cleo.
Please restore Cleo to wellness; thank You.

Anonymous said...

For Cleo, God Bless her; Blessed Francis Seelos, St. Francis, St. Gertrude, and St. Martin, please take Cleo into your healing comforting embrace. May the veterinary team know just how to help her and may she respond and feel much better soon.

kristina said...

Praying for a fast recovery for kitty Cleo.

Anonymous said...

An update on Cleo:
"I spent a couple of hours at the vet yesterday. And she doesn't have any kidney stones. Doctor thinks it is a urinary tract infection. Poor kitty. So she's on pain meds and anti-biotics. She did a little better last night, but this morning started in again. But prayers would help too; thank you."