Monday, April 9, 2012

Tragic News - Blackie the Cat

From Dianne:
Hope all is going well for all.
Its been a bad time Both my inlaws passed away within 2weeks of each other
end of march. And then remember my little Black kitty Blackie someone shot him with either a pillet gun or BB gun he was doing good, eating well and gaining weight and then I came home from Work on Tuesday and he had died on his chair why do people have to be so mean. My friend came and fixed my computer so now I can get on the computer.Its been broken for a while. I sure miss my kitty. Now all my kitties are gone now.I still have my little bentley he is a little Pomainine so sweet he misses Blackie too he was a good kittie someone just dropped him off here a long time ago he had been fixed and had his shots.I know that he is in heaven with the lord, Thank you may the lord bless you all and thank you all for your prayers and support. May the lord wrap his arms around all your precious animals and love them and make them wel and bring them all home
God bless dianne
Please keep Dianne in your prayers and please offer up a prayer for the repose of her in laws' souls.

3 comments:

kristina said...

Praying for your peace Dianne and am sure Angel Blackie is healthy and happy.

Anonymous said...

May the Good Lord hold you and yours in His comforting embrace, Dianne as you mourn the loss of your precious Blackie and your in-laws; bless you, Dianne.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Dianne, my heart breaks for your tragic loss of precious Blackie, and also for your inlaws, so very sorry . . . . I extend hugs to you.

Precious Blackie - may he know every joy of Heaven where he shall be forever safe now. I know you loved him so and he you. I believe Blackie will remain with you in spirit always. (I don't understand cruelty either, Dianne.)
And for the Repose of the Souls of your inlaws, may they know every joy of Heaven.