Friday, July 12, 2013

Urgent Prayer Request for Marbles the Dog

From comment section:
Please pray for the healing of my sweetest dog, Marbles, the Yorkie. He has a collapsed trachea and an enlarged heart. Please make him well. I cannot imagine a life without him. He always wakes me up with his love and kisses. I cherished my baby boy so much. I am rushing to go home every afternoon from work to see him jumping with joy to carry him. Tears had frequent my eyes since this happened. Please help him recover, dear patron saint of animals, all the angels in heaven, dear Lord, I beg of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For your precious Marbles, God Bless him, and you, too. My prayers are on the way!
Holy Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Roch, St. Jude, St. Anthony, and St. Martin, please in your mercy hold Marbles in your healing, comforting embrace, please heal him that he can return home to his mama's loving arms.

Anonymous said...

Prayers for healing of your most precious dog, Marbles.

God bless Marbles with a full recovery!