Thursday, May 10, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request - Luna the Puppy


From Javier:  Hello, I recently found your blog about prayers for our pet. I have a baby poodle her name is Luna. She is the sweetest thing ever. She recently got sick, this past Saturday, she is losing her battle, it breaks my heart, because I bought her thinking she was a healthy puppy... Got home with her and soon realized that she wouldn't look for me, instead smell her way around, she is blind, when I found out I just hugged her real hard!!!! And we promised to take care of her. She hasn't gotten better, so I ask for your help, I know that when more than one pray for a cause it makes the prayer stronger. We don't want to lose her, help me plz.

5 comments:

kristina said...

Praying for Luna and her family. All the love you are giving her is wonderful! Dogs are great at adapting. I pray that she recovers from her recent illness. God bless and bring you all peace.

Anonymous said...

For precious Luna and her human family, too. Blessed Francis Seelos, St. Jude, St. Francis, St. Roch, St. Rita, St. Martin, and Our Lady, please please take dear Luna into your loving comforting healing embrace - please allow her to recover from her illness and give Luna and her family, please, all the strength and care they need to enjoy their lives together. Luna may not be able to see you Javier but she will know your love for her. God Bless you and your family, and Luna. I am so glad you found Esther's most special site here. Be assured of many many prayers.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over this much loved precious puppy, Luna. Please heal her of this illness, restore her to wellness so she can grow strong and be guided by the love Javier has toward her; thank You.
Thoughts and prayers are with you, Javier and Luna.

javier pinal said...

thank you all for your prayers! Luna is now in a better place, All dogs go to heaven! She rests in peace and nothing hurts anymore. She changed our lives, and made us see that there are a lot of dogs out there with dissabilities that need help.
We may adopt another puppy, but this time will be from a shelter, no more breeders.
May be her journey here was to make us see the help dissabilited dogs need.
May dog bless all of your pets. :D

EC Gefroh said...

Javier, I am so sorry! I posted the sad news. We are praying for you.