Friday, May 25, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Piggy and Pig Pig

From Nichole:  Please pray for two puppies I have (Piggy and PigPig (I know, silly names)). I took their pregnant mother in a few months ago. On Wednesday they started getting sick and are now very very weak and after several vet visits, they aren't much better but the vet doesn't think it's Parvo. And last night I came home to find their mother Cassie had gotten out of the yard and was hit by a car. They keep looking for her and it's just heartbreaking. Please pray for them and my sweet little Cassie.
Thank you so much,

2 comments:

kristina said...

Awww Nichole...so much all at once. I will certainly pray for healing for all and I think you gave them such sweet names!

Anonymous said...

Such a shame this has all happened, Nichole; may our Good and Caring Lord watch over these precious little puppies Piggy and Pig Pig, keep them safe in His loving and healing arms and strengthen them. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your precious little puppies. Their names give a smile, that is so sweet.