Friday, May 11, 2012

Prayer Request for AhChoo the Cat

From Rebecca: ...
I have submitted prayer requests before to Prayers for our Pets and have been so grateful for everything everyone has done to help. I have a new request. Here's a little background: Pet is a shorthair, domestic, black (was part of a feral litter) who is a little over 17 years old. Her bloodwork/urine tests have looked great (most recent done 2 days ago) and she underwent surgery for an eye problem about 3 weeks ago - came through that beautifully. I was shocked yesterday to have her vet tell me that xrays revealed nodules on her lungs (thorax). She has been given a steriod which has helped and she's bright eyed and drinking/eating today. I am in such shock that I feel a strong need to get a second opinion. I need prayers for my cat (AhChoo) and me - to do the right thing for her. Thank you so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For Rebecca and AhChoo, God Bless you both, and be sure to know that many prayers are on the way for you both!
Blessed Francis Seelos, St. Jude, St. Gertrude, St. Anthony, Our lady, and St. Francis, please lay your healing hands upon dear AhChoo, please let a second set of studies reveal your miraculous intercession or that whatever masses or shadows the first vet has seen be completely benign; please send your holy guidance to Rebecca and fill her heart with peace as to how to do whatever is best for her beloved AhChoo.
I believe, Rebecca, you are very wise in seeking a second opinion for your sweet girl. Prayers are with you both.

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayer are with you, Rebecca and AhChoo.

kristina said...

Will definitely pray for AhChoo. I agree on the second opinion. The best part is she is bright eyed, drinking and eating. This will help keep her strong. God bless you both!