Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Prayer Request for Kwi Kwi the Cat

From Sandra:

I found your prayer site on the internet desperate for prayer for my lost cat kwi kwi.  He is an indoor cat and went missing yesterday.  I am very touched that you have a site that helps us pray for our lost pets.  We found our cat almost three years ago when he was a small kitten.  When I am sad or discouraged he makes me smile.  I have cried all morning looking for my kwi kwi.  I pray to my divine and merciful father that he brings him back safe and sound.  I appreciate from the bottom of my heart everyone's prayer. 

4 comments:

kristina said...

Will pray that Kwi Kwi is soon back in your arms. God bless!

TimberLove said...

All our prayers for the safe return of your baby, and for all lost and homeless animals,

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please keep much loved and missed Kwi Kwi safe and well and guide him back to Sandra please; thank You.

Anonymous said...

Sandra, so glad you found Esther's most special site. Please be assured my prayers are on the way, too, for your precious Kwi Kwi.
Dearest St. Anthony, St. Jude, and St. Gertrude, St. Francis, and St. Martin, please intercede and locate dear Kwi Kwi, watch over and protect her, and may your angels guide her safely home to Sandra and her family. God Bless Sandra and hold her close, too, at this difficult time.