Monday, May 14, 2012

Sad News: Taco the Dog

From Carolyn:  Thank you so much for your prayers, Taco passed away yesterday, on Mother's day. We had to let him go, he got sick in the night and threw up and had been throwing up the past week, he couldn't drink water on his own and he couldn't eat on his own. He was suffering from kidney disease and the vet said that there nothing more we could do and that he would just get much worse. I feel so bad about this, I want to hold him in my arms again and feel his warmth. Please pray for Taco, that he be in Heaven. Please pray for me to, so that I know that I did the right thing and have comfort and knowledge in some way that he is safe now. Everyone tells me it was the kindest thing to do and I honestly  don't know how I did this, but in the back of my mind I believe God was guiding me through this to do this hard thing. I guess that I just want to know that I will be able to see him again.
Thank you,

5 comments:

TimberLove said...

Soft husky wooooos,

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please ease Carolyn's pain and let her know that Taco is rolling in Heavens Clover.There is no more pain, only peace.

Anonymous said...

Know Carolyn that Taco is now in rainbow heaven healthly and that some day will you two will be together again. But he is always with you in your heart he knew how much you loved him God bless you

Anonymous said...

I so feel for you, Caroline. May the Good Lord wrap His comforting and consoling arms around you to help you as you go through this painful time mourning the loss of your much loved Taco the Dog.

Anonymous said...

May Taco rest in eternal peace and know every joy of Heaven. Carolyn, I send you my hugs and prayers, and holding you in my heart at this difficult time. I am so very sorry for your loss. May the angels who carried your Taco home to Heaven be present with you to comfort you. Taco knows exactly how very much you loved him and I believe in time he will find his very own special way to let you know that he remains very much with you in spirit, and yes you will see him again. God Bless you.