Saturday, May 19, 2012

Prayer Request for Luna the Cat

From the comment section:
Please pray for our cat Luna. She is a year old and a black Domestic cat. We lost her on Wednesday, May 16 and still have not found her. Luna had the most beautiful heart and always accompanied me when I felt lonely. Her sister, Ollie is waiting for her at home. I received Luna on my 13th birthday as a present. I was in tears all day when I realized she still isn't back. I've been searching all day everyday for her and I'm in the process of making fliers. Luna can not be replaced. Thank you so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over Luna and much loved and missed kitty, please keep Luna safe and well and guide her home to her family; thank You.

Anonymous said...

For beloved Luna, God bless her and protect her. St. Gertrude, St. Anthony, St. Jude, St. Martin, and St. Francis, please intercede in helping to locate Luna. Watch over and protect her and send your holy angels to guide her safely home where she is deeply missed and needed.

Anonymous said...

Continued prayers for beloved Luna! St. Anthony and St. Jude, please in your mercy, allow the holy angels to safely guide Luna home, thank you!