Saturday, February 11, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Max the Dog

From Paul:
My 13 year old German Shepard, Max, just returned from surgery yesterday to have his spleen removed. He had a large mass on the spleen that has still not yet been analyzed at the lab as being cancerous or not. I believe my prayers to Jesus and St. Francis were heard. He is recovering well, but please join and help me in prayer that this precious gentle dog, my best friend who I love with all my heart, is cancer free and may live a long and peaceful life. I believe that prayer is strong, please help me pray for Max and all the animals. Thank you so much!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Paul, be assured of many prayers on the way for your beloved Max, and if you would - please give your Max a gentle hug and kiss for me.
Blessed Francis Seelos, St. Roch, St. Francis, St. Martin, St. Jude, St. Anthony, Our Lady and our many holy angels, please keep Max in your healing, comforting embrace. May the lab biopsies be free of any malignancy, may his surgical wounds heal beautifully, and allow him much more precious time with his beloved Paul.
Keep us posted, Paul, and you can be sure of many prayers from Esther's most special site.
Bless you and Max!

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over the much loved dog of Paul. Please keep Max safe,cancer free and well on the road to complete recovery, thank You. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

dear Lord in your infinite mercy please hold max and paul safe in the palm of your hand. allow max to grace paul's life awhile longer but should you choose to send your angels for max please help paul through his grief. my prayers are with you.