Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Prayer Request for Bulak the Cat

From the comment section:
Prayer for a Lost Pet
Father
We ask you to help us find BULAK,
my dear pet who is now lost.
I know that you placed animals on the earth
for many reasons, including companionship for man.
I therefore ask you to help us find my lost companion,
and pray that You will keep him safe
and protect him from harm until he is found.
We join our prayers with St. Francis,
St. Anthony of Padua, and all the saints,
and pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

Please pray for my lost cat i miss him so much and im so worried.., what iam feeling now is like a mother who lost her child. I hope and pray that Bulak will soon find his way home or someone bring him back to me. I also pray for others who lost their pet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All our prayers for you & your Bulak safe return.

Lavania said...

A Prayer for my pet dog Rexy - Missing‏

Please pray for my Dog Rexy. He has been missing since 03-02-2012 and it's almost a week and he hasn't returned home. We are missing him so much. I'm praying for his safe return and happiness each day.

Lavania said...

I'll pray for your cat Bulak's safe return. Please pray for my dog Rexy's safe return as he has also been missing for almost a week.

TimberLove said...

All our prayers for the return of your kitty,

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over much loved and missed Bulak, keep him safe and well and guide him home please; thank You.

Anonymous said...

For Bulak's safety and safe return home - St. Jude, St. Anthony, St. Gertrude, St. Francis and St. Martin, please assist and intercede in watching over and locating Bulak . . . may he sense the comforting presence of the angels and trust them to lead him safely home.
Hugs to you and be assured of many prayers on the way for your Bulak.