Monday, February 20, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Giacomo the Cat

From Bonnie:
Please pray for my cat Giacomo. I brought him to the vet on monday for a check up. He was fine. Wednesday he started throwing up continuously. I brought him to the hospital and he checked out okay. But he hasn't eaten since. I brought him to another vet Saturday and they gave him an appetite stimulant. But he is not responding to it. Im so afraid that the multiple vet visits have stressed him out and that he is not going to eat and will die, and it will be my fault for stressing him out in the first place. I'm praying to st. Francis for a miracle for this cat.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Giacomo is eating today on his own.First day in 5 days. I'm grateful for this site which I found as sort of a last resort. Thank you. I am praying for all of your animals.

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Bonnie and also with Giacomo that he will continue in wellness.

Anonymous said...

For Bonnie's Giacomo, Blessed Francis Seelos, St. Francis, St. Jude, St. Gertrude, St. Martin, and Our Holy Family, please take Giacomo into your calming, healing embrace, bless him and watch over him, allow him to know that he is safe and so very loved. If indeed he was frightened by the vet visit allow your holy angels to show him that he need not be. Calm him so that he can begin to eat normally again; and please allow him many happy healthy years with Bonnie.
God Bless you, Bonnie!

EC Gefroh said...

Bonnie, that is wonderful news. We will continue to pray.

Bonnie said...

I can't explain in words how grateful I am for your prayers.