Saturday, February 25, 2012

Prayer Request for Macy the Dog

From Clare:
I have lost my small dog Macy. We have had her for 13 years... She is very timid and won't go to anyone but has been running the streets looking for me for 3 weeks tomorrow . I need her to stop running so someone can bring her home to our family.
I am truly lost without her and am finding it so hard not having her here and not knowing if she is alright .
Please can you pray for my little dog to come home.
I am her world and she is mine.
Thank you so much.
Warm Regards
Clare

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying that the Good Shepard will scoop Macy up and put her in your arms, Clare.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please keep Macy safe and well and please guide her home to Clare who loves and misses her so very much; thank You.

Anonymous said...

For Clare and her beloved Macy . . . . dearest St. Anthony, St. Jude, and St. Roch, St. Martin, please please intercede as you especially do to locate Macy and through your miraculous ways please allow the angels to comfort her, protect her, and guide her safely home.
My many prayers are with you.