Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Prayer Request for Bella Reagan the Dog

"Bella Reagan"
From Kate:
I came across your website, and I think its very beautiful, thank you for creating this beautiful pet prayer outlet. I would really appreciate if you could please say a prayer for my beloved pet dog, Bella Reagan. Bella is a sweet, loving, kind, and gentile cocker spaniel. I adopted her 6 years ago from a shelter when she was 6 months old, she had been severely abused by her previous owner, but it never killed her spirit! She is the sweetest dog you could ever meet. Bella has to have surgery tomorrow to have a tumor removed from her back, I would really appreciate any prayers you could send her way. Thank you in advance!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers for Bella on the way...she sounds like quite the fighter!

TimberLove said...

Prayers for Bella,

ALEC said...

praying for Bella...
Alec,Aviva and family

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, watch over Bella, keep her safe and well, guide and direct the vet as they do this surgery. May Bella be up and good as new asap, thank You, Lord.

Bonnie said...

I am praying for your beautiful Bella, that she has a successful surgery and is able to live and long, happy, and health life with you, Kate.

Anonymous said...

For Kate's beloved Bella Reagan, I am late checking in as I was away from the computer for a few days and so just seeing Kate's prayer request.
God Bless your Bella Reagan and I am praying with all my heart that her surgery has gone well. May Blessed Francis Seelos, St. Jude, St. Anthony, St. Roch, St. Francis please take her into their loving healing embrace - may her recovery be smooth and without any complication.
My heart breaks to know that any of our beloved pets have been abused in any way, and I ask God to bless you, too, especially Kate for loving her. My prayers are on the way for your special girl, and you!

Anonymous said...

i pray your precious bella is healing and that the good Lord gives her many yrs with you.

Anonymous said...

i pray your precious bella is healing and that the good Lord gives her many yrs with you.