Monday, February 11, 2013

Urgent Prayer Request for T-Bone the Dog

"T-Bone"
From Carolyn:
Please say a prayer for my bloodhound, T-Bone. He's 14, and I know he cannot live forever - he is having serious problems using his hind legs. He got down outside today in the rain and couldn't get up - I had to help him back to the doghouse. He doesn't appear to be in any pain, he is just old and weak. Pray that I am able to have that serious discussion with myself about his quality of life, and that he suffers no pain and passes to the bridge peacefully when that time comes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

For Carolyn and for your precious T-Bone, oh how special and handsome he is, God Bless him and you!!
My prayers are with you both. St. Roch, St. Jude, St. Joseph, St. Anthony, Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, and St. Francis, please take precious T-Bone into your comforting healing embrace, keep him comfortable, free from pain, and protect his mobility.
Please be present to Carolyn and T-Bone both and help them understand this stage of T-Bone's life, his needs and all. Please in your mercy send your holy angels to carry T-Bone peacefully home to Heaven when his time on earth is complete. This is Carolyn's very special friend and companion and it will be so very difficult to say an earthly goodbye, please intercede as you so miraculously do for both Carolyn and T-Bone.
Carolyn, please give that special boy extra hugs and kisses for me!
My prayers are with you!

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers for comfort and guidance are with you, Carolyn and T-Bone.

God bless you both, what a precious dog T-Bone is.

Anonymous said...

Lord,
Thank you for the long and joyful life you have given your dog, T-bone, and for the loving and responsible caretaker you have given him!
Please support him in his silver years, and give Carolyn wisdom and comfort in her hours of need.
Amen.

Carolyn said...

Thank you so much for your prayers. T-Bone passed from my arms to the bridge on Monday, Feb 18th. I miss him terribly but he is pain free now and I know I will see him again. T-Bone, 1/19/1999 - 2/18/2013

EC Gefroh said...

Carolyn, we are so sorry for your loss. We are praying for you.