Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Urgent Prayer Request for Lesley the Dog

From Jaynee:
I hope it is ok to post this request here. Please pray for my beagle Lesley who is having surgery tomorrow for a splenic mass. I can't bear the thought of losing her....please pray that it is a benign mass. Lesley has already survived one bout of salivary gland cancer and is doing well. The love I have for her is so great...I can't bear the thought of losing her or putting her through pain, etc. Please pray for my baby. Thanks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to pray for her I'm sure she will be fine:)

Anonymous said...

For precious Lesley the beagle, God Bless her!! My many prayers are on the way for your special girl.
Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Jude, St. Roch, St. Jude, St. Francis, St. Anthony, please in your mercy watch over dear Lesley, comfort and protect her, and guide the veterinary team in the very best care for her, and please intercede to reveal the mass to be purely benign. May the procedure go smoothly and may Lesley have no discomfort.
Jaynee, I am so very glad you found Esther's most special site. Be assured of many prayers for your baby, Miss Lesley, and give her love for me. Bless you and Lesley!

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers for Lesley to get a good report from the veterinarian are with you, Jaynee.

God bless you both.