On a bit of a sad note, a little over two weeks ago we stared to see some blood in Buddy's urine. He was on one type of meds, that didn't seem to work, so now he is on two types plus some liquid stuff in a syringe. He is eating better today and gaining a bit of energy but there is still some blood in his pee. We'll have to wait until the weekend but if he doesn't improve there will have to be a decision made. The Vet had taken an x-ray and blood/urine samples and said it's probably a bladder infection.....but that should have cleared up by now. We can't give him penicillin either, he is allergic to it. I suppose he is 10 or more years old now and has gotten very inactive in the past year but it will be a hard decision.....if it has to be made.