Monday, February 11, 2013

Good News - Shag Carpet the Cat

From comment section:
Shag is back! We spotted him today dashing through the yard, and based on tracks, he's definitely using the shelter again. The storm was almost historically bad for our area, with hurricane-force gusts of wind and two feet of snow accumulation in under 24 hours. I can't tell you how relieved and thankful I am. Thank you all SO MUCH for your prayers and kind comments!! Now that I've found this site, I'll be visiting it daily to pray for others' intentions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless Shag and I'm so happy to see this news!! Every thanksgiving to all the holy ones involved in helping Shag.
I'm so glad you found Esther's very special site here, and yes I do hope you join us on a regular basis - this is a very special gathering place.
Blessings!

Carpet cleaning in Sydney said...

It was nice to hear Shag is back.