Friday, February 1, 2013

Sad News - Pepper the Cat

From Georgia:
With a sad and heavy heart, I let you know that dear, sweet Pepper went to her heavenly reward this afternoon around 6:20 pm EST. My husband, daughter and I were with her. I held held little paws and placed my hand on her head when the vet administered the final injection. She went quickly and peacefully. I just hope she wasn't scared. Thank you for the 10th commandment. It was good to know that she really wanted me/us to stay with her. Thanks to everyone for all the prayers. I know Pepper is in a much better place. But my heart and lap are still empty. God Bless all of you pet lovers and the animals that are lucky enough to know you. We are truly blessed by the pets that come into our lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Georgia, may the Good Lord hold you and your family in His comforting embrace as you mourn the earthly loss of your much loved kitty, ♥Pepper♥.

God bless you all.